Doctor & Team
Born in Sacramento, CA, and raised in Kansas City, Chicago, and Parker, Colorado. Dr. Johnsen has called Colorado home since 1981.
Doctor Johnsen is a fan of Denver's professional sports teams and enjoys skiing, golfing, and traveling.
- Fellowship in the Pierre Fauchard dental honor Academy 2003
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) 2004
- American College of Prosthodontists undergraduate achievement award
- Award for educational excellence at the University of Texas School of Dentistry
- Mentor at the Kois Center for Advanced Dental Learning 2011
- Graduate of the Kois Center for Advanced Dental Learning, 2009*
- Univ. of Texas Health Sciences Center, Clinical Instructor, 1998
- Univ. of Texas Health Sciences Center, Chief Resident, 1997
- Univ. of Texas Health Sciences Center, General Practice Residency, 1996
- Univ. of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Doctorate of Dental Surgery 1995
- The Colorado College, Bachelor of Arts, Biology, 1990
*Kois Center is a didactic and clinical program, featuring a comprehensive Kois course curriculum of 9 courses, with the latest advances in esthetics, implant and restorative dentistry.
Kois Center Mission Statement: Enabling motivated dentists to achieve extraordinary levels, expanding knowledge and application skills in restorative dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- University of Colorado School of Dentistry Alumni Association
|Beverly - Office Manager
||Juli - Dental Hygienist
||Bobbie - Dental Assistant